This newly updated, fresh, and functional townhome offers a spacious interior floor plan and ample outdoor living space, all in an incredible park like setting of the “Treasure Isle” community
Enter from the complex greenbelt into the light filled living room, which opens to the family room/den with oversized wet bar. A roomy casual dining room borders the updated kitchen, providing stainless steel appliances and ample cabinetry and granite countertops. A half bathroom and laundry room round out the lower level of the home. Once upstairs, the bedrooms sit away from the main living spaces creating restful retreats. A spacious grand suite includes additional space for a sitting area, office, or exercise space.
A sliding glass door from the dining room opens to the private rear yard with mature landscaping, attractive title patio and ample room for an al fresco dining, entertaining and relaxing.
The home’s roughly 1,670 square feet of living space features:
• Comfortable living room featuring a modern light fixture
• Versatile family room featuring a large wet bar, perfect for use as a den, home office, play room or possibly a 4th Bedroom
• Conveniently located half bathroom with granite topped vanity
• Updated open kitchen includes plentiful custom painted shaker style cabinetry, pantry cabinet, granite counter tops, double sink overlooking the rear yard and stainless-steel refrigerator, 5-burner gas range, hood and dishwasher
• Adjoining the kitchen, the spacious dining area offers a sliding glass door to the rear patio as well as garage access
• Double doors lead to the grand bedroom suite boasting a large walk-in closet with built-ins, recessed lighting and en suite bathroom with glass door shower over bathtub, wide vanity with granite countertop, linen closet and tile flooring
• Two additional bedrooms feature recessed lighting and double door closets
• Hall bathroom with granite topped vanity, shower over bathtub with tile surround and tile flooring
• Private rear yard provides a tile patio and is lined with mature trees and shrubbery
• Detached two-car garage, with access to the private yard, has automatic door and loft storage
• Additional features include: Attractive engineered hardwood floors throughout, laundry room with storage cabinets, double pane windows, nest thermostat, recessed lighting, freshly painted interior, multiple storage closets and some new light fixtures
• HOA monthly Fee of $470 includes Common area maintenance including landscaping, exterior painting, and roofs. Community Pool and greenbelts.
• Exemplary Schools: Audubon Elementary, Bowditch Middle School and San Mateo High School (Buyer to confirm enrollment)
• Community recreation is close at hand to the city’s many parks, Mariner’s golf course and revered lagoon system
• Close to Turnstone Park and Bayside pedestrian & biking trail, dining at Beach Park Plaza Shopping Center
• Convenient to the Metro shopping center, Edgewater Shopping Center waterfront dining, Foster City Library and the central Foster city waterways featuring the Leo Ryan Park amphitheater and community center
• Foster City is located on the border of San Mateo approximately 2.5 miles to Hillsdale Shopping Center and approximately 4 miles from the downtown San Mateo offering extensive shopping, restaurants and a multi cinema center. Convenient to Hillsdale Train Station for commuters to SF or SJ. Located approximately 22 miles south of the heart of San Francisco. Approximately 9 miles south of San Francisco’s International Airport. Approximately 8 miles south of the Millbrae Bart Station.
• Nearby access to highways 92 and 101, day trips to San Francisco, Half Moon Bay and Wine Country are as easy as commutes to Silicon Valley and Peninsula workplaces
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 1,670 SQ FT
- #ML81852228 MLS
Burlingame, CA 94010